Program Schedule We have selected programs that are intended to match the expressed needs of our members, while fulfilling our purpose of advancing the knowledge, techniques, practices and skills of people committed to excellence in human resources management. Our presenters are aligned with us in the value of practical application of information, so that you will come away from the meetings with workable solutions.
Each meeting we will also have a legal update.
- 11:30am Registration & Networking : 12:00pm Lunch & Program : 1:30pm Adjourn
Cost: Program lunch meeting registrations
- Member w/pre-registration-$30 : Member without pre-registration-$40 : Non-Member/Guest-$40
- Best Package: Prepaid lunch meetings for the season (9 meetings) Sept-April and June $245.
- Cash and checks are accepted. Cancellations not made by 11am the Friday prior to the meeting will be billed.
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel: 2 Somerset Parkway, Nashua, NH 03063 : Click here for directions
Registrations are open for our November meeting:
12/12/17 - Scott will be presenting on:
STRATEGIC THINKING 101
- You spent time, money and resources on leadership training. Now what? How do you get them to continue to transition from a front-line “doer” to a strategic thinker and future leader?
- What are some signs to look for that indicate your people might need to improve their strategic thinking?
- Managers revert to what they are most comfortable with. What are some practical ways and tools to get them to “break the mold” and see the bigger picture?
- Are you strategic? A strategic thinking self-assessment.
- Once you have the tools, how do you start, and what are the most common barriers or traps to overcome?
A bit about Scott:
Scott Rowland is the CEO and co-founder of The Highly Trained Eye™, where he has served for the past eleven years. Prior to THTE, Scott has headed up numerous training and Human Resources departments over his 23-year career in the profession, from 10,000+ employee organizations to start-ups, including El Pollo Loco restaurants, American Home Mortgage and Washington Mutual Bank. Scott’s passion lies in demonstrating the ROI of training, leadership development, executive roundtables and coaching.
Cash and checks accepted
. Cancellations not made by 11am the Friday prior to the meeting will be billed.
JOIN GNHRA TODAY!